This is a work-in-progress unified timeline of the Disney Comics Universe.
- 6586 B.C.E. : The mainland of Atlantis sinks.
- 50 B.C.E. : Approximate date of the events of the Asterix comic series.
- 0 C.E. : Supposed birth of Jesus Christ.
- ??? : Date of the events of The Black Cauldron.
- 585 C.E. : Approximate date of the events of The Sword in the Stone and related comics.
- 1000 C.E. : Meringue the Malevolent is sealed into a mountain.
- 1194 C.E. : The events of Robin Hood take place.
- 14th century C.E. : The events of Sleeping Beauty take place; a year later, Ludwig von Drake travels to the same kingdom in a time machine.
- 1492 C.E. : Christopher Columbus "discovers" the Americas.
- 1877 C.E. : Scrooge McDuck earns his number one dime on his tenth birthday. He chases the Whiskervilles off Dismal Downs, and unknowingly meets the ghost of Sir Quackly McDuck, who inspires him to move to America.
- 1880 C.E. : Scrooge McDuck emigrates to the United States. He meets his uncles Catfish and Angus McDuck and the current generation of Beagle Boys' fathers and grandfather, along with Ratchet Gearloose.
- 1882 C.E. : Angus McDuck sells the Dilly Dollar to Scrooge McDuck. After picking up a shipment of gold from Weevil City, the Dollar is destroyed by the Beagle Boys. Angus becomes a dime novel writer. Scrooge defeats Jesse James and Frank James becomes a cowboy for the cattle baron Murdo MacKenzie, fights off the McVipers, and meets Teddy Roosevelt for the first time.
- 1883 C.E. :
- The Krakatoa erupts. Scrooge McDuck makes a trip to Java to sell bulls and meets Ratchet Gearloose once again. Ratchet shows Scrooge his prototype for the car. Scrooge is present for the eruption of Krakatoa. When he gets back to America, Murdo MacKenzie lets Scrooge go and moves his cattle back to Texas due to fencing in Montana. Scrooge becomes a miner, but his claim contains only copper. However, copper soon becomes very valuable for use in electricity wires, so Scrooge begins to mine for it.
- 1884 C.E. : Scrooge McDuck meets Howard Rockerduck, who uses the law of apex to prove that Scrooge actually owns Anaconda Hill, the richest copper mine in the world. He soon gets a telegram from his father Fergus McDuck saying that there is trouble back home. He sells Anaconda to Marcos Daly, and goes back home.
- 1885 C.E. : Scrooge McDuck goes home to Dismal Downs. The Whiskervilles are attempting to take over McDuck Castle. After a duel with Argus Whiskerville, during which Scrooge briefly dies and meets the spirits of his ancestors, Scrooge uses the money he got from selling the Anaconda Hill to Marcos Daly to pay off the castle's backtaxes. He then decides that he will seek his fortune mining gold.
- 1886 C.E. : Scrooge McDuck arrives in South Africa. He meets Flintheart Glomgold for the first time, and after Glomgold betrays him by stealing all of his equipment, he "tars and feathers" him using molasses, and has Glomgold locked up. Glomgold swears revenge. Scrooge never learns Glomgold's name. He sets up a gold mine claim.
- 1887 C.E. : Scrooge McDuck begins mining in his claim in South Africa.
- 1888 C.E. : Scrooge McDuck continues mining in his claim in South Africa.
- 1889 C.E. : Scrooge McDuck realizes that the ore in his claim in South Africa is too low grade for a single miner to extract and make a profit. He leaves South Africa and returns to the United States to search for gold. He comes to Pizen Bluff, Arizona, where he begins to search for lost mines.
- 1890 C.E. : An old prospector gives Scrooge McDuck maps to the locations of the Old Dutchman's Mine and the Lost Pegleg Mine. Scrooge joins an "all-star posse" of famous western legends: Buffalo Bill Cody, Geronimo, Annie Oakley, P. T. Barnum, and Angus McDuck, to track down the Dalton Boys and retrieve stolen money.
- 1891 C.E. : Scrooge McDuck continues to search for gold in America.
- 1892 C.E. : Scrooge McDuck continues to search for gold in America.
- 1893 C.E. : Scrooge McDuck continues to search for gold in America. After continuing to fail to find any, he goes to Australia.
- 1894 C.E. : Scrooge McDuck searches for gold in Australia.
- 1895 C.E. : Scrooge McDuck searches for gold in Australia.
- 1896 C.E. : Scrooge McDuck helps an aboriginal wiseman named Jabiru retrieve a sacred artifact from a highwayman. After witnessing a prophecy, Scrooge decides to seek his wealth in the Klondike. Scrooge McDuck arrives in the Klondike and meets Goldie O'Gilt.
- 1897 C.E. :
- 1898 C.E. : Scrooge McDuck continues to mine for gold in the Klondike.
- 1899 C.E. : Scrooge McDuck uncovers the Goose Egg Nugget. After Goldie O'Gilt attempts to steal it, he abducts her and brings her to White Agony Creek, where the two reluctantly grow in love. The two drift apart, Scrooge McDuck becomes a millionaire.
- 1900 C.E. : Scrooge buys Killmule Hill from Casey Coot.
- 1901 C.E. : Scrooge McDuck buys his first bank, in Whitehorse. He becomes a billionaire.
- 1902 C.E. :
- 1903 C.E. : Scrooge McDuck purchases an allegedly cursed totem pole from the Chillyboot Indians. Also presumably around this time ("around the turn of the century" according to Scrooge) joins a clipper ship's crew as first mate in order to gain free passage on said ship and was gifted the last authentic Pastradi violin.
- 1909 C.E. : Scrooge McDuck destroys the village of Foola Zoola, who curses him by sending Bombie the Zombie after him. Matilda and Hortense abandon Scrooge. While his sisters remain in Duckburg and run his empire, Scrooge McDuck, age 42-63, travels the world expanding his empire in every continent.
- 1914 C.E. :
- Date of the events of Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
- Beginning of World War One.
- 1918 C.E. : End of World War One.
- 1920 C.E.: Approximate birth dates of Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Della Duck, Daisy Duck, Minnie Mouse, Gladstone Gander.
- 1921 C.E.: Creation of the Toon Baron Von Rotten.
- 1924 C.E. : Beginning of the “present day” with the events of Alice's Day at Sea. [Only highly notable events will be marked past these points.]
- 1926 C.E. : The events of The Princess and the Frog take place.
- 1930 C.E. : Scrooge McDuck, at 63, becomes the richest duck in the world, but a fight with his family leaves him with no contact with them for the next seventeen years. He meets Hortense's children Donald and Della for the first time. Donald kicks him.
- 1939 C.E. : Beginning of World War Two.
- 1942 C.E. : Scrooge McDuck decides to retire.
- 1945 C.E. : End of World War Two.
- 1947 C.E. :
- Scrooge McDuck invites Donald Duck and Huey, Dewey, and Louie to his mansion for Christmas. He meets the new generation of Beagle Boys. His nephews convince him to come out of retirement. Re-invigorated, Scrooge realizes that he has millions of adventures left in him.
- The events of Who Framed Roger Rabbit (and The Resurrection of Doom) take place. Death of Baron Von Rotten.
- 2000 C.E. : Meringue the Malevolent is freed just before New Year's and attempts to take over the world, but is sucked in a magical wormhole instead.
- 2010 C.E. : Destruction of the Shadow Blot and freedom of Wasteland thanks to Mickey Mouse and Oswald Rabbit.